27 years old, passioned about books, music, cinema and TV series like many others of my generation. My future should have been clear when I began scribbling in my "Magic English" booklets and singing Disney songs...but not in Italian.
I studied in Bari and in Trieste, I started working as an employee in 2015 but then decided to live as a freelance in 2018, when I founded Translabing (a wordplay which contains the words translating and lab, as well as my surname). I offer linguistic services from English, French and Arabic to Italian.
About my job
- English and French for high school students
- English, French and Arabic for university students
- Glossary digitalisation (from paper)
- Parallel texts alignment
- Creation of glossaries and multilingual terminology databases
- Translation database (translation memories) creation and maintenance
Since I have always loved writing, I also have a blog - Traduzione in pillole - where I talk about my job, my specialisation fields and other related topics.
- Marketing and e-commerce: + 300.000 words for e-commerce websites
+ 100.000 words for different companies (brochures, manuals, documents, etc.)
- Tourism: + 140.000 words for tourism websites and brochures
- Websites: + 60.000 words for an important website company
- Food science -> Master's degree project (FR>IT translation of a book about lactic bacteria in wine) and other projects for companies
- Audiovisual translation -> Bachelor's degree project (Comparative analysis of the translation and adaptation of Pixar's Inside Out) and other projects for companies